International Navigation Conference
24 Feb 2015 08:45 - 26 Feb 2015 17:30
The Royal Institute of Navigation is launching an exciting new international conference series.
The International Navigation Conference will tackle some of the biggest, most cutting-edge issues across all the domains of modern navigation: land, sea, air and space.
• On Privacy In Tracking (smartphones & indoor navigation) – Mr Chandu Thota, Google
• On Security and resilience – Dana Goward - President and Executive Director, US Resilient Navigation and Timing Foundation
• On Security and resilience - Professor Todd Humphreys, University of Texas at Austin, USA
• On Multi-Constellation GNSS - Gian Gherado Calini, GSA
• On Multi-Sensor Integration - Professor Dorota Grejner-Brzezinska, Ohio State University
• On Quantum Technologies - Sir Peter Knight, Professor of Quantum Optics and Senior Research Investigator, Imperial College London
• On Emerging Trends and Current Challenges - Colin Beatty FRIN, CBiL
• On Autonomy in Transport - BAE - ASTREA, and
• On Legal Aspects of Navigation - Professor Frans von der Dunk, Institute of Space Law, Leiden University. Read More